Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever…it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
— Aaron Siskind, American photographer widely considered to be closely involved with, if not a part of, the abstract expressionist movement.
BasicWedding on a Budget
- Complete photo coverage from start of preparation to the end of the reception
- Two-man creative photographer team
- All selected shots on USB thumb drive
PremiumOur Most Reasonable Package
- Includes everything from the Basic package plus the following:
- One additional creative photographer (more angles and more authentic moments captured)
- Engagement Photo Session slideshow
- Same Day Edit (SDE) photo slideshow
- Includes everything from the Premium package plus the following:
- 40-page 10" x 10" Wedding Album
- 100 5R prints
- One (1) 16" x 20" framed print
- Optional BUT FREE wedding website under edwinarceo.com
Thank you Tito Ed for capturing every lovely moments in each milestone of our journey to marriage and our wedding of course.
Your passion, dedication, and excitement radiate in all your shots. Looking forward to more photo sessions with you in the future with our family!Ryan and Shayne
Tito Edwin made me feel great during the pictorial session. The resulting photos were awesome!Darilin
Thank you Sir Ed for the beautiful output of the photo coverage during our wedding! I couldn’t help but get teary-eyed every time I would revisit our wedding album. Your photos were not just of excellent quality, but we really appreciated how each photo spoke about me and Eric. Plus, you were very easy to work with! We loved your work, Sir Ed!Eric and Krizia
Napakahusay po ni Edwin! She made my grand daughters look and feel lovely during the pictorialMommy Gilda